collectively all information that you submit to P&D Group via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
P&D Group Holding AB,
we or us
P&D Group Holding AB, a company incorporated in Sweden with registered number 559304-7235 whose registered office is at Magle Stora Kyrkogatan 6, 223 50 Lund.
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by P&D Group and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to P&D Group and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, https://www.pdgroupsweden.se, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
7. P&D Group will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may use your Data to show you P&D Group adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you P&D Group adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
27. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
30. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling P&D Group to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
31. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies: We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies: We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.
We use the following functionality cookies: We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website.
We use the following targeting cookies: We use this cookie to enable us to present relevant offers, products and services to you while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet.
32. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
33. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
34. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
35. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
40. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact P&D Group by email at firstname.lastname@example.org